White Paper: Exosite
Explore how to drive maximum revenue from connected-product deployments.
The Internet of Things is having a significant impact on the creation of new products and services. But to generate new revenue from IoT, companies need to transform the information from smart, connected products into services. Hence the focus should be on value creation to get maximum revenue for connected product deployments.
Considering an example of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), they often face complicated marketplace to track, monitor and control devices remotely. In order to remain successful, OEMs must be prepared to embrace the new connected normal in their future product offerings. Making an investment in a connected product offering is an investment for future. In order to make this successful, it is important to intertwine product performance with an objective to revolutionize the company and the industry based on data analytics.
This white paper highlights:
• How to capitalize on the value of data
• Creating new revenue streams and lean operational efficiencies
• Strong competitive positioning and sticky brand loyalty
• Faster time to market and quantifiable product quality
• Relevant customer service and insight